It’s always a great time to say “thanks!” This printable gift card holder has a fun horse theme and is very easy to put together with your gift card. It would make a cute teacher appreciation gift for your horse trainer or school teacher. Get the printable below and follow our step-by-step assembly instructions.
Horse Themed Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
If you are looking for a cute way to “dress up” a gift card gift, this is it! We love giving gift cards as teacher appreciation gifts and I really enjoy working on an eye-appealing presentation for those cards.
Teacher Appreciation Week (and Teacher Appreciation Day) always take place during the first full week of May here in the United States.
However, like I said above, there’s NEVER a bad time to give some gratitude!
Great for Trainers, Too
When I originally designed this card, I had teachers on the brain because I make so many teacher gift printables for my other website. But once I settled down to write the post on this site, it occurred to me that this would work wonderfully for a horse trainer gift as well.
Besides Teacher Appreciation Day/Week, popular times to gift a trainer a gift are after a big horse show or an the end of the year at the farm or horse show banquet.
What gift cards make great teacher or horse trainer gifts?
When I give gift cards, I really try to find out what the recipient’s favorite stores are and use those preferences to guide my shopping.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Tack shop
- Garden center
- Self-Care service including spa, salon, salt float
- Retail shop
- Sporting event
- Online store
In our examples below, we went with a coffee shop and a tack shop.
Supplies for DIY Horse Themed Gift Card Holder
To give these gift cards as pictured, you will need the following supplies:
- Gift card
- Double-sided tape
- Our printable card (We recommend printing on white cardstock.)
- Optional: twine
You can grab our printable right here. This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may NOT sell the digital file or sell the printed work. You may NOT redistribute the digital file or printed work.
How to Assemble
Follow the steps below to put these gift card holders together.
1. Print out our gift card holders. As I mentioned above, white cardstock is the best material to print these cards on. There are 2 gift card holders per sheet and you can print as many copies as you need. The individual cards are approximately 5×7 inches.
2. Cut out the cards.
3. Use double-sided tape to attach the gift card to the holder.
At this point, you need to decide if you are going to add some twine for decoration. Here is how they look both ways:
Sign the bottom of the card holder and you are all set!
I hope that this gift card printable comes in handy the next time you want to give a gift card!
If you end up using our printable, let us know how it turned out! Feel free to tag us if your post a picture on social media. We love seeing our printables “in action!”
Horse Themed Gift Ideas
Need some more ideas for horsey gifts? We have a bunch of gift guides that might be able to help!
- Best Gifts for Girls who Love Horses
- 10 Funny Horse Shirts for Your Favorite Equestrian
- Personalized Horse Gifts for Your Favorite Equestrian
- Horse Themed Subscription Boxes for Equestrians
- 10+ FUNNY Gifts for Horse Lovers
- First Horse Show Gift Ideas for Kids